The following letter was sent to parents by mail at the beginning of August:
We are looking forward to another year at Roy Elementary and would like to welcome Mrs. Haight, Mrs. Butterfield and Mrs. Gibson as new members of our faculty.
Enclosed and below you will find information which will be useful as we begin our school year.
- Back-to-School Night will be held on Monday, August 21st from 5:30-7:00 p.m. There will be two parts to our Back-to-School Night. We’d like all parents and students to meet in the gym for a meeting prior to visiting teachers in their classrooms.
- Online registration is live this year. Log onto the Portal at https://myweber.wsd.net . You will be prompted to update demographic information for the coming year (phone numbers, email addresses, emergency contacts, etc.) Please update any necessary information as it is extremely important we have correct contact information. If there has been a change to your child’s health, please complete the medical information form.
- Please bring a completed copy of the School Policies Signature page, the permission to post pictures page, and the Google account permission page to our Back-to-School Night, or send the forms signed with your child on the first day of school.
- Teachers will have a sign-up sheet to meet with you individually later in the week if you choose.
- School begins on Tuesday, August 22nd for all students, including kindergarten students.
- School will end at 1:15 each day of the first week of school.
- Students should return the summer reading form to their teacher the first week of school.
I hope you have had a great summer break to this point and look forward to seeing you the evening of August 21st.